Name:
Location: Kailua, Hawaii

Made in China

Friday, August 18, 2006

How it all began...

Daddy found this pic on the internet. That's me in the red pants not looking at the camera.
That's me in the middle with my friends and caregivers at the orphanage.
That's me and MacKenzie. She got adopted too and lives on Maui now.
One of many times filling out forms.

Social Worker visiting our home. She said Dad and Mom were as ready as can be!
Some of the paperwork.

My parents began the application process back in September 2005 with the Hawaii International Child adoption agency (meanwhile I was being born on September 2 ). After much paperwork, clearances, interviews, the dossier was sent to China in November. Daddy and Mommy waited and waited to hear from China, even taking a trip to Japan in March. I was living my life at the orphanage in Nanchuan. Finally, on May 25th the agency got the assignment and my pictures. On that day my mother was flying to Hong Kong but that's another story. When she came back, my parents had 2 months to get ready for me...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Emi -
Very cute pictures! Your Dad is doing a great job with this blog!

Love,
Aunty Linda

12:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home