Name:
Location: Kailua, Hawaii

Made in China

Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Where I Came From...(Dedicated to All the Nanchuan Children)

This photo was shown on the Internet from the "Love Without Boundaries" Site which sponsors a food program for my orphanage. That's me in the middle. Mackenzie and Mia are also seen.
In November 2006, Cici went back to the city of Nanchuan to explore where I came from and to visit the orphanage. I was found in front of this restaurant on September 5, 2005. I guess I was meant to be in Hawaii. Notice the coconut trees (in the middle of China) across the restaurant.



Here I am with some of the other children and caregivers. This was probably taken in July 2006 after my parents sent a care package for me at the orphanage. Do you see Mia and Mackenzie?
Here's a few more pics of me at the orphanage. That's Mackenzie, Mia, and me!

This is the city of Nanchuan, that's my orphanage, and that's my crib for my first 11 months.
Months later, I'm in Hawaii and when Cici went to visit she brought pictures of me for the orphanage to see. That's the orphanage director with a pic of my parents and I. Cici said they were very happy for my new life.
Best wishes and love to all the rest of the Nanchuan children. I hope you all find a loving family like I have. And if you see yourself in a pic and "If you're happy and you know it, shout hooray!"

















Flash forward to today.
Here we are (Mackenzie, Mia, and I) at Mia's birthday party in August and at Mackenzie's birthday in September 2007. Stay tune for upcoming posts as we celebrate our second birthdays with the other China girls!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home