Name:
Location: Kailua, Hawaii

Made in China

Saturday, August 19, 2006

Mom and Dad are finally going to China to get me!!!

(7/28/06) About to begin the journey to be together...
My parents flew to Beijing via Narita, Japan. The fog was heavy in Beijing and they were almost sent back to Japan. As they flew over China that evening, there was a lightning storm in the clouds.
The next morning, all the parents met to fly together to Chongqing.
Finally my parents arrive in Chongqing. That will be my crib in the corner.
(7/30/06) All the adults had one last dinner together as not-yet parents. The two best adoption guides-facilitators in China are Cici (fifth from the left) and Ming Ming (farthest on right).
(7/31/06) The next morning we make sure all the paperwork is in order. That afernoon my parents will meet me for the first time...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home