Name:
Location: Kailua, Hawaii

Made in China

Sunday, August 27, 2006

"Gotcha Day" and A New Beginning. Part 2

Riding on the bus back to the hotel, I'm asleep in mommy's arms.
It's about 4:30 pm back at the hotel and I haven't eaten since this morning but I'm kinda stressed so I won't take anything. Bear looks on.
Mommy talks to me. I'm getting attached to her face and voice. I'm asleep on the first night with my new parents. I'll probably forget all this but its been a memorable day for them and all the new parents. (I woke up at 4:30 am and drank a whole bottle of formula!)

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Hi Emi, Mommy Julie and daddy Clifford,
Uncle Duane, Devin ,Daeton, Taryn, Teralyn and I are very happy that you have made your mommy and daddy very happy with you. We hear your songs and know how your mommy and daddy cherish the songs you sing and all the new things you learn each day.
Love,
Aunty Shirleen

10:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home